As it turns out, car wax is not just for your car. It has a lot of great uses around your home. Some of these uses are borderline genius, so you definitely need to know about them! Keep reading to see some of the ways to use car wax throughout your home, indoors and out. If you need some car wax, you’ll get a great deal at Amazon.
- Car wax is amazing at protecting the finish on your car, so why not use it on the stainless steel finishes inside your home as well? Car wax helps disguise scratches and repels fingerprints so you can go longer in between cleanings. Just rub a little into the stainless, following the grain. Buff the finish to a shine, just like you would for your car.
- For easier dumping of your dust bin, apply a little car wax to the inside surface. Dust, crumbs and other debris will slide right off into the trash can. I could see this working for the inside of your vacuum’s dirt chamber, too!
- Use car wax to shine up the faucets in your bathroom and kitchen. It’ll also shine up door handles, shower curtain rods, and towel bars.
- Clean your stainless sink and then apply a light coating of car wax for a beautiful shine that repels dirt for longer.
- Car wax supplies a protective finish to your gardening tools, such as the pruning shears. It also helps them operate more smoothly. The same goes for your other household tools like wrenches and scissors.
- Protect outdoor metal elements from rust and corrosion. This includes front door knockers, light fixtures, and even your mailbox.
Get more uses for everyday items! Check out these articles:
How to Clean With Clove Oil