1. Use an old CD rack to organize your tupperware lids. Keep the larger lids toward the back so all of your lids are easily viewable.
2. If you can never seem to keep your desk clean, try turning a wine rack into an office supply holder.
3. Perfect for craft lovers who can’t seem to keep their ribbons organized, use a paper towel holder to keep ribbon from tangling.
4. If the CD rack tupperware container wasn’t working for you, try using a hanging fabric organizer instead. Tutorial here.
5. If you have tons of game cards lying around, keep them together with a plastic soap container. They’re the perfect size!