1. Take an inventory of all your personal toiletries. If you’ve got several bottles of the same thing, and they are all running low, combine them into one container and throw away the extras. Anything you might be running low on, add it to your shopping list to be replenished. Use baskets or drawer organizers to corral these things into one area of the bathroom.
2. Buy some bins the next time they go on sale, then take 10 minutes to label them by categories. Bathrooms are a great place for organized bins. Try labeling them with things such as mouth care, travel-size products, eye care, extra makeup, nail care, etc.
3. Take 10 minutes and organize the area underneath the sink. Get rid of anything that’s old, or leaking, or that you never touch anymore. Use baskets to hold toilet paper rolls and extra hand towels and washcloths.
4. Organize all those scented bath and body products! Floating shelves like these are excellent because you can instantly see everything you’ve got, and that’s a time saver every morning.
5. Set a timer for just 10 minutes, and concentrate on decluttering your bathroom countertop. Toss out garbage, put everything back in its place, and wipe down the counter with a disinfectant wipe. You’ll be surprised at how much better you will feel afterwards.
6. Corral all the family toothbrushes and toothpastes into one, organized location. A toothbrush organizer like this is awesome! Each family member has their own cup, brush, toothpaste and floss ready and waiting, and the biggest plus is that it’s just as easy to put it all back in its place every morning and night.
7. Use the normally unused space behind the bathroom door, and hang towel rods to organize the extra towels that are cramming your wall rods.
8. Shop in the kitchen section at your local store for a set of tiered baskets like these, then spend 10 minutes organizing your makeup or other items you’ve kept on the bathroom counter. What a space saver!
9. Get a small kitchen cart like this one from Ikea, and spend 10 minutes organizing it in a bathroom corner. You’ll love the extra storage space!
10. Got a lot of hair curlers, straighteners and blow dryers hanging around? Organize their cords with this quick hack: an empty toilet paper roll. Quick and easy!