More Low-Waste Tips
- Carry your own reusable coffee cup to your local coffee shop, to work, and everywhere else you carry coffee with you.
- Unplug electronics and small appliances when you’re not using them.
- Learn how to grow a garden and preserve the fruits and vegetables you grow.
- Walk when you can instead of driving short distances.
- Shop thrift stores and donate your own clothes when it’s time to declutter.
Even if you have kids, low-waste living is possible. Just teach them young to be thoughtful about what we leave behind.