1. Use cork board from your local office supply store, along with some brass tacks and baker’s twine. Mount the cork board to the inside of a cabinet door using Command Strips. Hang measuring cups and spoons conveniently from the tacks using the baker’s twine. Awesome!
3. Make use of the space on the inside of a cabinet door to organize rolls of garbage bags. Just use curtain rod brackets and a 1/4″ wooden dowel, cut to size, to hold the rolls.
4. No more disorganized, hard to find spices! Use metal strips mounted to a cabinet door to hold magnetic spice jars.
5. This cabinet is much more organized with the addition of hooks on the doors to hold cooking utensils, racks for spices, and a magnetic board to hold recipes and other notes.
6. Here’s a handy way to store cutting boards. It’s inexpensive and you can put it together in minutes.
7. Cut a clear plastic storage box in half, and mount one half to the back of a cabinet door for convenient storage of your plastic wrap, foil, and plastic storage bags.
8. Make a cabinet door message board. It’s convenient and easily concealed when you have guests over.
9. A towel rack on the back of the cabinet door underneath the kitchen sink is insanely convenient for all those times you need an extra towel….quickly!
10. This is a handy tip for the kitchen or bath. Just hang a small wastebasket from the back of the cabinet door for quick access that doesn’t take up precious floor space.