One of the best ways to keep a clean kitchen is to start with the pantry. When your pantry is organized, the rest of the kitchen has a way of feeling much cleaner. Here are 20 organizers that will transform your pantry!
20 Organizers to Transform Your Pantry
- Keep your cupcake liners clean and dust-free by storing them in a clear jar. You know what you have and can see right away what you want.
- Use a magazine holder to store your cans. It keeps them upright and prevents them from falling over.
- Try clear containers in your pantry to better know where everything is.
- Definitely label everything. Labels help you easily find what you’re looking for!
- You can also use magazine holders for storing your wraps and foils. Just mount the holder to the wall, and store your wraps and foil inside.