Part of the mission of 101 Days of Organization is to help you simplify your life. Of course one of the biggest ways we can simplify is to be more organized, but that isn’t the only way. Today we are talking about products we love because they make life easier. These are items that make you wonder how you ever lived without them. Want to know how to simplify your life? Here are 10 household items you need for a simplified life!
How To Simplify Your Life
1. The Aquapaw pet washing tool lets you wash, rub, and rinse your beloved pet all at once, with one amazing tool. This will definitely have you wondering how you lived without it!
2. The Home Alone razor sharpener is a handy little tool that extends the life of your razors–men’s and women’s!
3. If you’re a woman then you know how much time you can spend looking for something in the dark recesses of your purse. Well, not any more! There’s a light made just for that, and it comes on automatically without pushing a single button.
4. Don’t spend anymore time on your hands and knees or contorting your body into tight spaces just to scrub your bathroom tile. Get the OXO Extendable Tub and Tile Scrubber and your life will instantly be so much simpler!
5. Do you seem to constantly misplace your keys or even your smartphone? There’s a Bluetooth tracker to help you keep track of them both. The Tile Mate attaches to things you want to keep track of, so you’ll never lose them again.
6. This is probably one of the cheapest little helpers out there, but so effective! Clean your makeup brushes quickly and easily, and it costs less than a dollar.
7. Organize your pantry and simplify the mess by stashing all your plastic lids in this handy lid organizer.
8. You keep an emergency kit in your car, so why not keep one with your bike too? This one has anything you could need for quick bicycle repair on the go.
9. If you’ve got a little one, you know how interesting eating out can be–whether you’re in a restaurant or making a trip to grandma’s. Make it infinitely easier by packing along a Totseat. It turns any chair into a secure high chair with no hassle.
10. This little steamer is a must-have, especially if you travel a lot. Remove wrinkles from your clothes in minutes, with no iron. Best yet, it’s portable and small enough to fit in your luggage!