Gravy Stains On Carpet
- If you spill gravy on carpet, quickly scrape up the excess gravy until only the stain remains.
- Use a clean white cloth and isopropyl rubbing alcohol to blot the stain. Continue until the stain color no longer transfers from the carpet to the cloth.
- Mix a small amount of dishwashing liquid with warm water in a spray bottle.
- Again use a blotting motion to work the soap & water mixture into the carpet stain.
- Spray the stain with water only to rinse. A light amount is fine, don’t try to soak the carpet.
- Thoroughly blot up all moisture with a clean, absorbent towel. Allow the spot to air dry.