Here are some effective cleaning uses for toothpaste:
- Use a pea-sized amount of white toothpaste on a microfiber cloth to polish chrome faucets in your kitchen and bathroom.
- A small amount of toothpaste on a sponge helps remove soap scum from your shower doors.
- The white rubber trim on your favorite sneakers can be scuffed with black marks, but white toothpaste removes those scuff marks.
- Use toothpaste and an old toothbrush to clean your silvery jewelry. Don’t use toothpaste on opal or pearls, because it may scratch them.
- Clean the odor from onions and garlic off your hands with a small dab of toothpaste. It effectively removes those odors so your hands don’t stink!
- Polish copper-bottom pots with a soft cloth and a dab of toothpaste.
- Use a tiny bit of toothpaste and a soft cloth to remove scuff marks and even crayon from painted walls.
- In a late model car with dull headlights, toothpaste is a great way to polish them up. Rinse well after cleaning.
Try these magical cleaning uses for toothpaste, and let us know which is your favorite!